Frequently asked questions
Below, you will find the answers to frequently asked questions regarding Intermezzo.
What do I do if my question is not included?
Fill out the form on the right-hand side of your screen. You will receive a reply asap. Should you need an immediate answer, please contact the rental agency.
Check whether you meet the income criteria. If you do, fill out the online registration form and upload the necessary documents. If an apartment is allocated to you and you accept it, you are obliged to rent it immediately.
To qualify for a property, you must meet the following guidelines.
- Minimum gross monthly wage of 3x the monthly rent. In case of two incomes, the second income may be included for the full 100 percent.
- Retired: minimum gross monthly wage of 3.5x the monthly rent.
- Self-employed, entrepreneur or director/majority shareholder: call the agent for an exact calculation.
Which documents do I need to include with the registration form?
- Copy valid ID of applicant and possible second applicant
- Statement by landlord/administrator/owner/mortgage holder of current residence, confirming good payment history. If living in, please supply an extract from the municipal records database.
- Employer’s declaration(s)
- Copy of 3 recent, consecutive wage slips for applicant (and partner)
- Annual statement last year
- In case of benefits: copy of benefit grant
- In case of divorce: divorce agreement
- Copy bank statement with income deposit
- Extract from the municipal records database
For the self-employed, entrepreneurs, director/majority shareholders also include:
- Recent audit report with balance sheet and profit/loss account for the past 2 years
- Accountant’s forecast for the results expected in the current book year
- Recent extract from the Chamber of Commerce
- Bank guarantee of at least 3 months
- IB60 statement
Instead of an employer’s declaration and wage slip, please provide copies of last year’s annual statements.
The Intermezzo apartments are private sector apartments. It is not possible to apply for housing benefit. You can only apply for housing benefit for social sector rental properties with a maximum rental price of € 710.68.
Social benefits, if these are a 2nd income, are included in the calculation. Please ask the rental agency for more information.
The income check considers the main income plus 100 percent of the 2nd income in case you have a partner. Once you have moved in, the resident(s) must register with the municipal personal records database.
Based on availability.
The minimum rental period is 6 months. After this period you can give notie per the 1st of next month + 1 month. For example: on 19th April, you give notice. The agreement will subsequently be terminated on 1st June.
All apartments are ready for residents to move in immediately.
No. The apartments are fitted with a luxury Poggenpohl kitchen with Miele built-in appliances and a modern bathroom. Check out the floor plans in the brochure.
Laminate flooring is allowed, provided the right subfloor is installed. We can offer you a package of a floor and curtains. Ask our real estate agent!
Yes, approx € 60 per month including heating costs.
Intermezzo does not have its own parking garage. For more information, please contact the city of Amsterdam or Q-park.
The walls in the living room, hall, bedrooms, WC (above the tiles) are smooth and white, as are the ceilings.
Every apartment has a modern Poggenpohl kitchen, see the floorplans in the brochure. The cabinets and countertops are white. The Miele built-in appliances include an induction stove, vent hood, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment and a combi microwave and/or steam oven.
You will find the bathroom floorplans in the brochure. Your bathroom has a walk-in shower and/or bath, towel radiator and a large bathroom sink. Some bathrooms have a 2nd WC. The suite is Villeroy & Boch. There is mirror over the sink. The floor tiles are dark gray, the wall tiles a shiny white.
It has a wall-mounted toilet and sink. The floor tiles are dark gray, the wall tiles a shiny white.
The apartments have underfloor heating throughout, with a towel radiator in the bathroom.
Each apartment has a mechanical ventilation system.
The walls are smooth and sprayed white. You are free to decorate the interior to your taste, i/e, paint of wallpaper the walls. However, keep in mind that should you decide to leave the apartment, you must return it to its original state.
You are not allowed to drill into tiles (bathroom, WC, kitchen).
Installing sun screens requires the estate manager’s consent. They can provide you with information on the appropriate model and colour.
As a tenant, you know where you stand. No unexpected costs, no financial risks, no devaluation. And maintenance? Not your concern. Repairs are taken care of for you.